This post is a reminder for you to look inward and feel each cell of your body.
A lot of times, we forget to check in with ourselves, we don’t pay attention to our body or our minds and that can cause a disconnect between our thoughts and our body.
Checking in with your body can help you 👇🏼
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Improve physical health.
- Increase self-awareness.
- Enhance mindfulness.
How to check in with your body 👇🏼
- Find a quiet space.
- Sit comfortably.
- Close your eyes.
- Take a few deep breaths to centre yourself.
- Start by scanning your body from your head to your toes, noticing any areas of tension or discomfort.
- Breath naturally. Pay attention to your breath and notice if it is deep or shallow.
- Try to identify any emotions that are present in your body, such as anxiety, stress, or sadness.
- Allow yourself to feel these emotions without judgment or criticism.
- Let your thoughts flow. Don’t engage with them.
You don’t need to do it for a long time. Take as long as it takes to scan your body and sit in silence for a while.
You can also use guided meditation body scan.
Do it once a day and if that’s not possible do it as often as you can.
Start your 21 days of Project JOMO 👇🏼
Once you’ve filled the form, you will receive 21 days of JOMO e-book within 24 hours. If you don’t see it in your inbox, please check your spam folder and mark my email as not spam, please 🙏
Subscribe to my blog via email