- Miss out on sugar was tough last week. I had cinnamon roll, mysore pak and ice cream. I blame my ovaries tbh.
- Miss out on extra screentime went fine. I spent about an avg of 3-4 hours (phone and laptop combined) last week.
- Miss out on one junk food. Didn’t actually go out of my way to have or avoid junk food. The only junk food I did have was on the weekend (maggi and dabeli). Again blame them the ovaries.
- Miss out on couch time and move. Worked out 5 weekdays 💪🏼
- Miss out on mindlessness and meditate. Did it. All the days.
So after doing all this how am I feeling?
After working out for 3 weeks straight I can see my body changing. I can feel the strength and it’s making me more active.
Not scrolling through Instagram/ Youtube = less mind stimulation = well-rested eyes and good night’s sleep.
Meditation – At the moment, I am doing a 10 minute daily calm meditation and have been able to practice it fine. I am planning on increasing this to 20 minutes from this week.
Small changes – I am spending more time doing, watching and eating things that I love and appreciate.
Medium changes – My body is changing and I can see it. I feel calmer and happier.
Big changes – nothing as of now.