Journaling is a great habit but if you find it difficult and need some help, you can use these prompts.
Read: How to start journaling and make it a habit.
Journaling prompts for Reflection
- What made me smile this week?
- What food that I ate this week made me happy?
- What was my favourite form of media (books, TV shows, movies, music) this week? How it made me feel.
- Which day of the week was your favourite and why?
- Things I’m grateful this week.
- Did I learn something new this week? Yes > Write about it. No > What would I like to learn next week?
- How did I spend most of my time this week?
- Emotions: Did I laugh, cry, get angry, feel butterflies this week? When? Write about your emotions.
- How did I sleep this week? Go in details if you want.
- Write a little about people you interacted with this week.
- How am I feeling right now?
- What are 5 things about me that I currently love?
- How do I feel physically and mentally?
- What’s on my mind right now?
- What is one thing I will do/ I did today to feel good?
- Write about your best daily habits.
- Write about your most recurrent feeling of the day.
- One thing you did not like about today (yesterday, if it’s a morning journal).
- Write one thing you’re grateful for, one thing you’re proud of and one thing you’d like to change.
- Summarise your day in one line or more.
Healing Journaling prompts
- What’s my relationship with myself? How can I improve it?
- Do I feel self-love? How can I love myself better?
- Write a letter to your younger self.
- Write a letter to your older self.
- How do I process sadness? How can I do it better?
- What makes me feel the happiest? How to do it more often?
- To me, self-love means…..
- What I wish people knew about me.
- A list of all the good things.
- Songs that feel like medicine.
Manifestation Journaling prompts
- What do I want to manifest and why?
- 3 things I am looking forward to…
- List of goals for the year.
- What’s one thing I can do to get closer to my goal?
- What’s holding me back from achieving my goals?
- What would your ideal day look like?
- Are there things that are lowering your vibrations?
- What would you do if you knew you would succeed?
- What impact do you have on the world?
- Why do you deserve the life you’re manifesting?
Self-discovery Journaling prompts
- What’s on mind a lot lately?
- What do I think about my daily habits?
- What makes me like people immediately?
- When have I felt most motivated?
- What’s the most important thing for you right now?
- 3 things that I am proud of….
- 3 things that I am grateful for….
- 3 things that bother me….
- What do I feel the most about myself?
- What can I do to take care of me better?
Download the prompts here 👇🏼
3 responses to “50 JOMO Journaling prompts (with downloadable pdf)”
[…] Journal. […]
[…] Why is journaling important and how to make it a habit 50 JOMO Journaling prompts (with downloadable pdf) […]
[…] How to start journaling and make it a habit – ebook 30 self-discovery journaling prompts (with printables) 50 JOMO Journaling prompts (with downloadable pdf) […]